‘Why rent through Stanley and Partners?’
- We have many properties available with great choice of size and location.
- Many years of renting and maintaining a large proportion of the properties available.
- Regulated secure deposit protection with The Dispute Service (TDS)
- Secured deposit with Client Money Protection Scheme insurance and Safe Agent to demonstrate how your money is secure with us.
- Complying with all government regulations and licensed with The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS).
- Offering a redress service for disputes with the Property Ombudsman (TPO) and Alternative Dispute Resolution with TDS.
We offer accompanied viewings, investigative referencing to prove you can pay the rent and live at the property, dedicated member of staff to assist you with all your letting needs throughout the tenancy and help make moving as stress free as possible.
We do not let to students or sharers.
To make the letting process as quick and as smooth as possible. We need to show to our Landlords that prospective tenants have regular stable income sufficient to pay the rent and live at the property. You will be interviewed and references will be taken up.
The type of references we are looking to take up include:
- Employers references
- Right to Rent Status
- Bank Statements
- Previous Landlords Reference
- Previous Letting Agents Reference
- Character references
- County court judgement search
- Credit rating search
- Bankruptcy and IVA searches
- Social media and other online profiles.
We are looking to show to our landlords that tenants have a stable and regular income and can afford to pay the rent.
We are members of NALS - National Approved letting Scheme and Safe Agent scheme.
You are in safe and experienced hands:
We are a well-known family firm and have an excellent reputation for fairly dealing with Landlords and Tenants.
We belong to and happily comply with:
- All government regulations and 145 laws and over 400 regulations.
- The National Approved Letting Scheme (https://safeagents.co.uk/) providing you and your tenant with a professional specified standard of service.
- The Property Ombudsman – providing independent redress if necessary (www.tpos.co.uk)
- Members of the Client Money Protection Scheme with Safeagent which brings peace of mind, trust and security for landlords and tenants and ensures high standards of money protection.